In December 2001, Banco de Venezuela / Grupo Santander requested the services of Image & Retail Solutions for creating the Brand Identity Manual for the merger Project with Banco Caracas. This manual begins with the client providing the international logo and the typographic fonts chosen by Grupo Santander. I&RS had to create the rest of the applications as well as define an architecture for the brand.
This Manual had to be developed in a time lapse of 60 days so that the Bank could carry out the contracting with its product providers, forms and publicity agencies that would proceed in the launching.
- Guarantee a graphic identity that offered a unique and defined personality for its products, services and affiliated companies.
- Facilitate uniformity and graphics coordination for greater recognition and identification of its agencies, products and services in the long term.
The positioning of the Bank became the essential point for determining the families of products and services: “global” that identifies the “key” products that unify the services.
Details of the Project
- Logo Applications
- Design of Products
- Creation of Brand Architecture
- Outdoor Identification and Signage
- Corporate Identity Manual